A special configuration of the commercial Loan Origination software system is designed for commercial loan brokers. It supports the entire loan origination process from capture of initial deal information through underwriting and investor presentations to closing.
The Loan Origination software lets you manage originations according to the origination steps you define. Enter initial marketing information about new loans. Prepare information request letter, quotes, applications, and many other documents. Use your loan sizing and underwriting models, saving the results in the System for future reference. You can store financial statements, operating statements, appraisals, inspection reports, photographs and other documents in the System. Prepare production reports and investor presentations quickly and efficiently.
The System will automatically create a comprehensive package of investor information. Allow your investors to log on to the System to see special sections designed just for them. They can see loans that you have “posted” as available for investment, and other sections that display the current status of loans they have elected to fund. Investor access can be read-only, or you can permit them to enter data in selected sections. Investors can view and print the reports to which you have given them access.
The System will increase your productivity and provide unparalleled service to investors.
Productivity enhancing features allow clients to manage the process more efficiently than ever before. For example,
- Monitor Loan Production. Instantly create reports that measure how loans are progressing through the pipeline. Production reports periodic staff meetings and presentation to senior management may be shared online, distributed by e-mail, or printed. The impressive array of reports and analytics will give you a clear picture of the effectiveness of the origination process.
- Loan Log. A loan log to record and share all contact with the borrower and other essential information about the origination of the loan. Log all your notes for each loan in a single location that can be shared by all members of the lending team.
- Checklists. Check lists to keep track of all the tasks that must be completed.
- Origination Status. Keep track of where the loan is in your origination process.
- Save Documents. Save and share online documents and analysis that is accumulated during the origination process.
- Save and Share Templates. Save in once place all document templates such as letters, spreadsheets, loan documents, etc., so that they can be efficiently updated and accessed by all originators.
- Create Documents. Create letters and other documents used in the origination process.
- Lost Deals. Keep track of all loans that did not close and the reasons for not closing.
- Measure Origination Productivity. Measure the time require to originate each loan. Eliminate bottlenecks by identifying loans that are taking too long to process. Monitor why loans were lost so you can quickly respond to changing market conditions.
- Reports. Manage the loan origination process with production reports that can be shared by the entire team. Reports will describe the status of all loans in the pipeline, the efficiency of the origination process, the characteristics of the pipeline. You can even combine the pipeline loans with loans currently in the portfolio to assess the potential future exposure when the loans close.