The commercial Loan Origination software system provides comprehensive support for the entire origination process. You can track each loan as you build information about the transaction, entering data gradually as it is accumulated, and sharing it with the entire origination team. You will eliminate redundant data entry and share information with the entire organization. Let each team member see the information they need for their job.
The Loan Origination System will increase the efficiency of your loan origination process with:
- Pipeline Production reports
- Productivity measures
- Task ticklers
- Document storage
- Document creation
- And many more features
The commercial Loan Origination software system has two variations, one for portfolio lenders and another for commercial loan brokers, with special features for the business needs or each.
Madison Loan Origination will let you:
- Origination Steps. Manage originations through each step of the process, according to the origination steps you define.
- Prepare Documents. Prepare information request letters, quotes, applications, and other documents.
- Underwriting Analytics. Use your loan sizing and underwriting models, saving the results and the models in the System.
- Save Documents. Save financial statements, operating statements, appraisals, inspection reports, photographs and other documents.
- Task Lists. Checklists and ticklers let you keep track of all the tasks that need to be completed for a loan.
- Committee Presentations. Prepare loan committee presentations quickly and efficiently.
When loans are closed, they automatically move to the portfolio management system. At the client’s option, an electronic file can be created for importing data into the core system to avoid the need for manual data entry.
With the Madison System™, you will have total control over the origination process from initial customer contact to loan closing and post closing.
Productivity enhancing features allow clients to manage the process more efficiently than ever before. For example,
- Monitor Loan Production. Instantly create reports that measure how loans are progressing through the pipeline. Production reports periodic staff meetings and presentation to senior management may be shared online, distributed by e-mail, or printed. The impressive array of reports and analytics will give you a clear picture of the effectiveness of the origination process.
- Loan Log. A loan log to record and share all contact with the borrower and other essential information about the origination of the loan. Log all your notes for each loan in a single location that can be shared by all members of the lending team.
- Checklists. Check lists to keep track of all the tasks that must be completed.
- Origination Status. Keep track of where the loan is in your origination process.
- Save Documents. Save and share online documents and analysis that is accumulated during the origination process.
- Save and Share Templates. Save in once place all document templates such as letters, spreadsheets, loan documents, etc., so that they can be efficiently updated and accessed by all originators.
- Create Documents. Create letters and other documents used in the origination process.
- Lost Deals. Keep track of all loans that did not close and the reasons for not closing.
- Measure Origination Productivity. Measure the time require to originate each loan. Eliminate bottlenecks by identifying loans that are taking too long to process. Monitor why loans were lost so you can quickly respond to changing market conditions.
- Reports. Manage the loan origination process with production reports that can be shared by the entire team. Reports will describe the status of all loans in the pipeline, the efficiency of the origination process, the characteristics of the pipeline. You can even combine the pipeline loans with loans currently in the portfolio to assess the potential future exposure when the loans close.